No Thematic Thursday for this week, I’m mostly just listening to Noisli while I edit and/or eurotrash electronica while I clean in preparation for Christmas. Next week will likely be more of the same, but I’ll be back to my regular schedule in the new year.
Projects for this week:
- editing Space Crazies (page 87 out of 262 or 33% done)
- finishing Christmas cards (done and mailed!)
- groceries and chores (Friday and Saturday!)
- setting up the quilt so I can finish by end of year (gotta get on that)
- creating a personal Action Plan for the next six months before January 1st (oh god so much editing auaaaaghghible)
- designing a Managing Priorities cheatsheet PDF for January 1st for people to read/download/print out (probably going to do that after Xmas)