God I hate December. There’s so much to do that’s on a deadline (usually the 24-25th), everyone you deal with is stressed out, it’s dark at 4pm, no one is eating properly or sleeping well, everyone is sick. Plus Xmas music has been playing everywhere since mid-November at least. Big ol’ cauldron of suck.
So in the interest of being gentle with myself I am foregoing my regular blog-posts this week to focus on priorities, and I might do micro-posts instead, complete with music suggestions, because I find that motivating.
Projects for this week:
- editing Space Crazies (currently 30% done)
- finishing Christmas cards (mostly done, two small cards & two large parcels left)
- groceries and chores (cat hair stops for no one)
- setting up the quilt so I can finish that by end of year (gotta get on that)
- creating a personal Action Plan for the next six months before January 1st
- designing a Managing Priorities cheatsheet PDF for January 1st for people to read/download/print out
Currently listening to:
- Noisli (because I am need white noise when I edit to keep me focused)